Senior Vice President Support Renewal Sales EMEA & Country Leader Oracle Spain Albert Triola is Senior Vice President Support Renewal Sales EMEA at Oracle, position that he combines with that of Country Leader Oracle Spain since June 2020. Triola has a degree in Telecommunications Engineering from Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona and has two Executive Programs at IESE and the London Business School. Prior to joining Oracle in July 2010, and throughout a whole decade, Albert Triola held different key positions in Sun Microsystems.
Clara joined Accenture in September 1996, after obtaining her specialization in Telecommunications Engineering from the Polytechnic University of Madrid.
She has attended academic programs of Innovation at IESE Business School (Madrid) and at MIT Sloan School (Boston).
– Inversor business ángel en +85 startups
– General Partner en Encomenda Smart Capital
– Fundador Nuclio Venture Builder
– Fundador Conector Startup Accelerator
– VP en Barcelona Tech City
– Organizador First Tuesday Barcelona / Madrid
– Serial entrepreneur since 1996
– Business angel since 2007 (+85 startups)
– Football Coach (level 2 FCF -CAR Sant Cugat-, 2004)
– Sports Manager (RFEF, 2005)
– Author of the book «Los principales errores de los emprendedores» (Editorial Gestión 2000 Planeta, 2013).
– Award for best entrepreneur of Spain (X Expansión & IFEMA Awards SMEs, 2014).
– Award for best business angel in Spain (II Premios AEBAN, 2014).
– 500 most influential people in Spain according to the newspaper «El Mundo» 2012
– 500 most influential people in Spain according to the newspaper «El Mundo» 2013
– Speaker, teacher, moderator or jury at many universities, business schools or events such as IESE Business School, IE Business School, ESADE, La Salle URL, UPC School, IIR, CETT (UB), UOC, Elisava, UPV, UPM, UEM, UDG, IQPC, Circulo Ecuestre, Club Marketing Barcelona, …
More info about me at http://www.carlosblanco.com (spanish).