Fernando Moroy Hueto (Bilbao, 1957), Ph.D in Economic Sciences at the University Rey Juan Carlos of Madrid (2016); Graduate in Physics at the University of País Vasco (1979); General Management Program at IESE (PDG-2003-A); Summer Program at Harvard Business School.
He has worked for more than 34 years in the Spanish leading financial institutions (BBVA, Caixabank, etc) in executive positions. Last responsibility as Institutional Relations Director of Caixabank in Madrid. He is the Madrid Chapter President of the Keiretsu Business Angels Network, the largest private business angels network in the world headquartered in San Francisco (www.keiretsuforum.com). He is also the Corporate Vicepresident of Asociación Española de Mentoring (www.amces.org).
Member of the Instituto de Consejeros Administradores. Professor at prestigious Business Schools, Spanish and internationals ones, (CUNEF, Garrigues, ESIC, Fisher College Boston , CESA Colombia, Universidad del Externado de Colombia, CENTRUM Perú, UPC de Perú, Sao Paulo Business School). Assistant Professor at the Finance Department of the University Carlos III of Madrid. Author of Strategy and Finance articles, co-author of the book “Banca Comercial con Talento” (Ed. ESIC) and the book “Cómprame y Vende.20 Píldoras de los Maestros del Marketing” (Ed. Rasche) with other authors.
– Doctorate (Ph.D) in Economics Sciences – University Rey Juan Carlos, Madrid, 2016
– Bachelor in Physics – University of the Pais Vasco, 1979
– General Management Program (PDG) of the IESE, 2003
– IAP – Harvard University (International Academic Program), 2015-2016-2017-2018
b) Profesional Experience and others
– More than 34 years working for the Spanish leading financial institutions (BBVA,
Banco Guipuzcoano, Caixabank) in high executive positions, last one as
Institutional Relations Director of Caixabank in Madrid.
– Madrid Chapter President of Keiretsu, the largest private Business Angels Network,
headquarters in San Francisco (www.keiretsuforum.es).
– Member of the Top Ten Management Spain (www.toptenms.com).
– Visiting Professor of several leading Business Schools, Spanish and International
ones (Fisher College Boston, UPC Lima, Sao Paulo Business School, CESA Bogotá,
– Finance Professor at University Carlos III of Madrid.
– Finance Professor at CUNEF Business School (Madrid).
– Member of the Advisory Board of some startups (Supercuidadores, Melboss)